Curated Fly Fishing Camping & Lodging Adventures In VA, TN, & NC
Our overnight fishing trips constitute HRFG’s signature experience. We have been granted permits by the forest service to fish and camp in multiple national forests within close proximity to NC, TN, and VA. We are the first and only guided camping and hiking outfitter in the region offering overnight camping and fishing trips. Allow us to handle every detail of your next outdoor adventure! Our ‘overnight trips’ include riverside lodging and/or camping (glamping), utilizing the finest equipment in the industry, and are designed to be paired with any of our other guided fishing and hiking services. Book your dates, settle into your campsite under the stars, or choose one of our cozy riverside cabins! Elevate your adventure with our optional food and beverage packages, ensuring an ‘ALL-INCLUSIVE’ experience for a stress-free weekend getaway.
- Guided Overnight Camping & Fishing (Fully Stocked)
- Starting at $525 per person
- Riverside Camping ONLY (Fully Stocked)
- Starting at $150 per person
- Guided Overnight Float Trips
- Starting at $750 per person
- Customized Overnight Fishing Trips (including riverside lodging)
- Starting at $600 per person
- Guided overnight Camping & Hiking trips
- Starting at $350 per person
– Fly tying classes
– Casting lessons, fly rod and wader rentals (Included when booking at least 2 nights)
– Biking (on the famous Virginia Creeper Trail)
– Guided hiking w/trailside lunch
– Guided waterfall tours w/trailside lunch
– Guided Fishing
*Overnight trips can be modified to include food and beverage and many other add-ons. These trips become cheaper per person with the addition of anglers and nights. Feel free to call us with any questions!
Holston River Fishing Guides mandates a non-refundable 50% deposit for trip reservations. This deposit becomes non-refundable within 7 days of the scheduled trip date. However, if cancellation occurs before this 7-day window, we will retain your deposit and offer the flexibility to apply it toward a rescheduled trip within one year from the date of cancellation. We fish rain or shine, unless the weather is deemed unsafe by the guide. In the event of dangerous weather, we will reschedule for a future date.
HOLSTON RIVER FISHING GUIDES
Ready to book your trip?
Click one of the 'Book Now' buttons to see availability!
Prime dates fill quickly.