Curated Fly Fishing Camping & Lodging Adventures In VA, TN, & NC
Our overnight fishing trips are HRFG’s signature experience. Let us handle every detail of your next fishing trip! Our “overnight” fishing packages include riverside LOGING or CAMPING (glamping), paired with guided fishing, ALL GEAR, tackle and everything you need to fish independently or with a guide. Food and drink can be added for a small up-charge but making your trip “ALL-INCLUSIVE” is highly recommended for a truly responsibility and hassle free weekend!
Overnight packages are perfect for beginners who wish to learn fly-fishing, without the expense or hassle of planning. Just the same, they are a great option for expert anglers looking to sample the finest gear and guides in the industry, learn their secret spots and be pampered in every regard. Cigars, fine whisky, delicious food, fabulous lodging and guiding, we do it all, and more!
Overnight trips are highly customizable, and can be modified to suit your needs and style. Feel free to adjust your length of stay, meals, hosting services and number of days guided (some like to fish independently). The rivers at your lodging or campsite are wonderful for DIY fishing so we encourage staying for a few nights, regardless of whether you need a guide. We provide every bit of gear, the finest rods and tackle in the industry and maps to our secret spots! We offer multi-day trips in Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee!
Overnight Trip Rates
- Guided Overnight Camping & Fishing (w/fully stocked riverside campsite)
– Starting at $525 per person
- Riverside Camping Only (fully stocked camp)
– Starting at $150 per person
- Guided Overnight Float Trips
– Starting at $750 per person
- Guided Overnight Fishing Trips (including riverside lodging)
– Starting at $600 per person
- Guided overnight Camping & Hiking trips
– Starting at $400 per person
– Fly Tying classes, Casting lessons, Demo Fly Rods (Included when booking at least 2 Nights)
– Biking (on the famous Virginia Creeper Trail)
– Guided Hiking
– SUP classes
*Overnight trips can be modified to include food and beverage and many other add-ons. These trips become cheaper per person with the addition of anglers and nights. feel free to call us with any questions!
Holston River Fishing Guides requires a 50% deposit to book any of our overnight trips. Your deposit is fully refundable if you need to cancel or reschedule with 1 month notice.
Cancellations within 1 months notice – 20% deposit is held to be credited to any other trips that we offer (good for 1 year). Cancellation within 1 week – 50% of the deposit amount will be kept, or customers can use their deposit to reschedule for up to 1 year from the date of cancellation.
- Guided Overnight Camping & Fishing (w/riverside lodging)
- Starting at $525 per person
- Guided Overnight Lodge and Guided Fishing Trips (W/ riverside lodging)
- Starting at $400 per p./ night
- Guided Overnight Float Trips
- Starting at $750 per person
Camping Only (fully stocked campsite)
- Starting at $150 per person
- Guided Overnight Camping & Hiking trips
- Starting at $400 per person
- Guided Day Hiking
- Starting at $100 per person
- Fly Tying classes, Casting lessons, Demo Fly Rods (Included when booking at least 2 Nights)
- Biking (on the famous Virginia Creeper Trail)
*Overnight trips can be modified to include food and beverage and many other add-ons. These trips cost less as you add anglers and nights. Call us with any questions!
HOLSTON RIVER FISHING GUIDES
Ready to book your trip?
Click one of the 'Book Now' buttons to see 2023 availability! Prime dates fill quickly.